hey! welcome to celia's random stuff! read the posts, rate them, and basically live a happy life! make sure to check out the polls and play the random games! remember to tell all your friends about my blog too! :]

05 June 2009

ha! no more school!!!! i am SO happy! omg, i'm almost in 8th grade! i SPIT on 6th and 7th graders! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! (jk! one of my friends is a 6th-grader-to-be)
anyways, my summer is pretty busy. i have:
+ my friend amber's birthday party tomorrow
+ a triathlon sunday morning
+ MY birthday party on sunday afternoon
+ i need to pack my bags because i'm....
+ leaving for europe (for a month, will you miss me? :]) next tuesday
+ when i get back, i have a month to get tan at hawaiian falls
+ then, i'm mountain biking in crested butte, colorado for ten days
+ on the way there, i have ANOTHER triathlon
+ on the way back, i get to stay in santa fe for a couple days
+ school starts - i'm an 8th grader!!!!
see? lots of fun stuff!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment