hey! welcome to celia's random stuff! read the posts, rate them, and basically live a happy life! make sure to check out the polls and play the random games! remember to tell all your friends about my blog too! :]

11 April 2009

DISTURBIA
this movie is rated:
G (general audiences)
for perfect cleanliness, except for one unrecognizable bad word

YES, I WAS BORED, THANK  YOU FOR ASKING.
here's another music video, this time for the song "disturbia" by rihanna. it features moxy, another uglydoll. it's supposed to be all goth and stuff, so she's dressed all in black. the scene is a graveyard, did you guess?
here's a little challenge for you: if you can tell me what the tombstones say, i'll recognize you in one of my posts. you have about two weeks.
to enter, e-mail me at celiatalks2much@gmail.com. don't post it as a comment, because everyone else will see the answer and it will ruin your chances of winning. good luck! :)
also, please REMEMBER TO VOTE IN MY POLL. thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Dude I helped make both the least you could do is mention me!

    ReplyDelete