hey! welcome to celia's random stuff! read the posts, rate them, and basically live a happy life! make sure to check out the polls and play the random games! remember to tell all your friends about my blog too! :]

11 April 2009

LET IT ROCK

ha! i started making some music videos with uglydolls! watch them; they are hilarious (in my opinion). this one is the video for "let it rock" by kevin rudolph and lil wayne. it's not movie theater quality, but it will keep you entertained for sure. look out for more, coming soon to my blog! if you like this video, maybe you should look at my trashbin episode collection in my previous posts. if you have any music video song requests, leave a comment or e-mail me at celiatalks2much@gmail.com! also, make sure to participate in my polls! they are a very important part of my blog, because it helps me find out what YOU think about the stuff i post. thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Let this rock and rock on this blog is so awsome I vist it almost every day keep on making more and more stuff all of it is good have fun making them.

    ReplyDelete