hey! welcome to celia's random stuff! read the posts, rate them, and basically live a happy life! make sure to check out the polls and play the random games! remember to tell all your friends about my blog too! :]

25 April 2009

right now i'm at my friend aditi's house. today is her 13th birthday! happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... blah blah... all that stuff.
yes, i know i said i would be downloading my slideshow soon. and another video. AND my technology guru certification quiz. so what, call me lazy. whatever.
anyways, i just got back from northpark mall, the most amazing mall ever! it has so many stores... and i only bought from one. i'm telling you! hollister is the best store ever! i got a navy t-shirt with a drawing of a surfer dude on it, a white t-shirt with "hollister" written on it, and a navy-and-white striped tank top.

No comments:

Post a Comment